- Georgia’s pedestrian dangers
- Study: Older drivers in Georgia may be worse at texting and driving
- Can Georgia bars be liable for drunk driving injuries?
- Motorcyclist fatalities on the rise in US
- Automakers focus on preventing pedestrian injuries
- Federal Hours of Service Requirements Help Keep Drowsy Truck Drivers off the Highway
- Hands-Free Technology Does Not Make Texting While Driving Safer
- Protect Yourself, Your Family, And Your Other Passengers! Don’t Be Penny Wise And Pound Foolish! Buy Add-on Um Insurance With Your Other Automobile/motorcycle Coverages!