Aggressive Personal Injury Representation
Injuries can have long-lasting effects on people and their families. If you or a loved one has been injured due to someone else’s carelessness, we are here to help. At Cromartie Law, we put more than 25 years of legal experience to work when seeking compensation for the injuries suffered by our clients.
Call our Rome, Georgia, office at 706-622-4853 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Our Comprehensive Personal Injury Practice
Below are some of the types of personal injury cases that our firm handles under the direction and guidance of principal attorney Rick Cromartie:
- Medical malpractice: Doctors and other medical professionals need to be held responsible for errors that are made, including the failure to diagnose illnesses, misdiagnosis, surgical mistakes, birth injuries and other preventable medical errors.
- Pharmacy malpractice and medication errors: When a pharmacist makes an error, the results can be catastrophic or even deadly. Giving the wrong medication, providing wrong dosage or mixing up medications are just a few of the types of mistakes that can be made.
- Nursing home neglect and abuse: Elderly citizens are especially susceptible to injuries, particularly those caused by neglect or abuse in a nursing home, assisted living facility or other residence where they are at the mercy of caregivers.
- Premises liability: When a property owner fails to identify, remedy or warn others of a dangerous condition on the property, visitors can become seriously injured by the hazard. Dangerous conditions can be anything from an icy sidewalk to a backyard swimming pool.
- Dog bites and animal attacks: Even if a dog or other animal seems friendly, they are still capable of attacking and injuring people. Owners need to be held responsible for injuries caused by their animals.
- Defective products: Product manufacturers have a responsibility to ensure that their products are safe for use by the public. When a person is injured by a defective product, the producers can, and should, be held accountable.
- Day care negligence: After a child sustains an injury at a day care, the incident must be investigated to determine what happened, who is responsible and if negligence or abuse is suspected.
- Wrongful death: When carelessness causes a fatality, the negligent parties must be held responsible for the losses suffered by the victim and his or her surviving loved ones.
Personal injury cases can vary widely, as can the level of injury you might suffer. Let us answer your questions about personal injury.
Contact Our Georgia Firm Today
Our lawyer and staff are here to help you find justice. To request a free consultation, please contact us online or call our Rome office at 706-622-4853. We handle most cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you will owe no legal fees unless we obtain compensation for you.
Our firm is located at the corner of Broad Street and Fourth Avenue in front of the Floyd County Courthouse and Forum in downtown Rome. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., with off-site evening and weekend appointments available.