Helping Car Accident Victims Recover As Fully As Possible
Cromartie Law provides experienced legal representation to people who have been injured in auto accidents in northern Georgia. We understand the problems injured people face, like medical bills, lost wages, physical rehabilitation, and pain and suffering. We can help you obtain fair compensation for your losses.
We are dedicated to providing quality care to our injured clients. While many seek compensation for more tangible losses such as injuries and medical bills, they may also be entitled to compensation for pain and suffering.
Pain and suffering can encompass physical pain, mental anguish and other factors. We have substantial experience identifying the entirety of our clients’ injuries.
We confidently handle injury claims arising from:
- Auto accidents (head-on, broadside, T-bone, rear-end)
- Truck Accidents, including accidents with semitrucks and large commercial vehicles
- Motorcycle accidents, which can result in significant injuries to the motorcyclist
- Boating accidents, which are more likely when alcohol is involved
- Hit-and-run accidents, including pedestrians and other cars
- Accidents with pedestrians, which can severely injure, or even kill, the pedestrian
- Bicycle accidents, which may also result in severe injuries
- Distracted driving accidents, whether caused by texting while driving or some other type of driving while distracted
Accidents Caused By Drunk Drivers
People who have been injured in auto accidents caused by drunk drivers may seek compensation for punitive damages. Punitive damages are available when there has been gross negligence, recklessness or intentional harm.
Our Georgia firm begins by negotiating fair settlements with insurance companies. For most people, we are able to resolve the case without going to trial. However, if the insurance company is offering an unreasonable figure, we will take your case to trial. Insurance companies recognize that attorneys who will go to trial are focused on obtaining maximum compensation for their clients.
Holding Negligent Drivers Responsible
If you have been injured by the negligence of another motorist or because of a defective road condition, contact Cromartie Law to schedule your free consultation. We handle most personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. You owe no legal fee unless we obtain compensation for you. Call our lawyer at 706-622-4853 or 866-752-9643 toll free.
Our firm is located at the corner of Broad Street and Fourth Avenue in front of the Floyd County Courthouse and Forum in downtown Rome. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., with off-site evening and weekend appointments available.